Musculoskeletal conditions of the spine and extremities that may be causing weakness, pain, and restricted mobility. This may include issues in the neck, shoulders, elbows, upper and lower back, pelvis, hips, knees, ankles, and feet.
Pelvic health-specific conditions including pelvic pain and weakness, incontinence, as well as prenatal and postpartum care.
- Dynamic Neuromsucular Stimulation (DNS)
- Neuromuscular re-education
- Strength-based training and corrective exercises including sport specific training/exercises
- Gait and running analysis
- Balance training
- Manual therapy of multiple varieties including joint mobilizations, myofascial release and Strain Counterstrain
- Pilates Method Training
- Kinesiotaping and athletic taping
- Pain modalities
- Ergonomic and workstation evaluation